- never let them know where you live
- drive yourself or have back up transportation in case things go haywire
- make sure you have your own money
- don’t send them nudes
- don’t assume your dates mean you’re in a relationship
- don’t assume having sex with them will mean you’re in a relationship
- keep an open mind
- don’t ignore warning signs
we’ve taught girls to romanticise nearly everything a boy does. when i was younger i thought it was cute that boys chased the girl even after she said no. i loved it when after a girl moved away from a kiss, the guy would pull her back and force it on. i thought a guy saying ‘i won’t take a no for an answer’ was passionate and romantic. we’re literally always teaching girls to romanticise abusive traits.
"well why is it even important to mention aromantic and asexual people all the time not everyone gets mention-"
because our entire culture is so deeply steeped in sex and romance and there’s millions of people who want none of one or the other or both and they need to be recognized and mentioned instead of made to feel like they don’t fit and they’re broken
Help me prove a point
I have never reblogged anything faster.
Unfortunate for the books, but speaks loads about the quality of some fan fics